My $500 build - and how it's worked out with six years of use.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sting

Reaction score
What kind of build can you do for $500? And is it usable? My van might give pause for thought on what's possible. It has six years of adventure under its belt from southern deserts to northern Alaska - and it's been perfect! Here's a look with the full cost breakdown (I priced out what it would cost today and it would be more like $750 here in Canada)

I encourage you to post a synopsis of the videos' contents here before posting the video link. Many 'dwellers do not have the excess data capacity to watch videos.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you are posting here to help vandwellers rather than to drive traffic to your youtube channel.

Thanks for the heads-up frater....I'm looking around and it seems that Sting has a lot of videos he wants us to watch. It's not easy to find every single example of this, and I would not want to spend all day trying.

I have no problem with a start-up youtuber driving a little traffic his way, while at the same time providing good information to members here. Seems to me that a few video recommendations a month should be plenty, although I dont think there is a stated limit in the forum rules. I don't think we want to see dozens of these per week.

But the videos do need to have a description attached, since not everyone in the RV/vandweller/nomad lifestyle has unlimited bandwidth and unlimited data.

I clicked and watched. Darn great video that shows one can make 'for themselves' in low cost if it suits you :) I liked it alot!!
cool