Multiple Wives (Not a Mormon Concept)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

theBest

Reaction score
How many Wives is it acceptable for a man to have?
How many Wives is too many?

100 wives is a good starting number.

Belief is not truth.

WTF is wrong with you, One is enough!!! :D

theBest said:
To coin a Mormon description: Sister Wives

Oh yeah. Organized crime bilking the welfare system.

Your tax dollars at work.

slow2day said:
Oh yeah. Organized crime bilking the welfare system.

Your tax dollars at work.

If you notice the topic, it is clearly for discussing a non-Mormon system.
Mormons have many troubling wicked ideas, but their belief in multiple wives is righteous.

tx2sturgis said:
One wife is too many.

:cool:

But 3 or 4 girlfriends is about right.

Are you marrying those girlfriends?
What is the difference between being married and being husband and wife?

theBest said:
If you notice the topic, it is clearly for discussing a non-Mormon system.

Oh, I quoted a phantom post referencing the Mormon system.

I enjoy watching the bison in the Henry Mountains form herds in mating season It is amazing to see how many cows a big bull can collect while expending so much energy to keep them away from the younger smaller bulls. Just taking care of one has taken most of my time these last 45 years, I think I'll pass on any more.

For most men, one wife is too much to handle, and they are way over their head.
It takes too much effort to be the rooster in a full hen house and I don't know anybody who would be able (or willing) to pull that one off.

The sister wife thing is another scheme to rip off women. One to one relationships really, or just be single.
-crofter

"Just be single." Works for me.

King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines, however, he ended up being very disloyal to God because of them.

From 1 Kings 11 -
"But King Solomon loved many foreign women . . . from the nations of whom the Lord had said to the children of Israel, “You shall not intermarry with them, nor they with you. Surely they will turn away your hearts after their gods.” Solomon clung to these in love. And he had seven hundred wives, princesses, and three hundred concubines; and his wives turned away his heart. . . . his wives turned his heart after other gods . . . Solomon did evil in the sight of the Lord, and did not fully follow the Lord, as did his father David."

So I'm thinking that having a lot of wives could be a problem in multiple ways. I've always wondered why the supposedly wisest man ever would get into this kind of trouble in his life.

as many women who agree to be your wife and in your household is the number it should be :)

eh, do whatever ya want.

You can be Poly, you can live in any type of Love Shack ya want, you can do things like ''sister wives'' or any other relationship you want to go down....your life, have at it :)

Funny thing is.....why ask? Just do your life cause you know asking if a 100 wives is cool is gonna get whack responses LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.