MT-50 w/ Epever Tracer. I'm lost on how to stop the `ok` button from turning off load

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Help? I feel like this is in the manual but I'm too dumb to understand.

I have the Epever Tracer charge controller and the MT-50 screen doohickey thingamajig that reads my solar, battery, load levels. When I press the `ok` button on the MT-50 it turns everything off. How do I disable that? I've tried just not pressing ok but it just kind of happens, ya know?

TIA.

Manual states:
Manual control gives the user complete control over the load terminals. The user can set it to be manual by default or not. NOTE: If ON, load will remain on assuming battery capacity is enough and no abnormal conditions occur. Load can be turned off and on by pressing the OK button on the meter
Source (page 11): http://www.renogy.com/template/files/Manuals/TrcrMtr-MT-50.pdf

I have tried this! OK still turns everything off. am I misunderstanding that part?

Wish I could help.I have the same meter but all I have used it for is to turn off the equalization setting.The controllers were boiling my batteries dry.Good luck.

Latest posts