Met GotSmart today (pic attached)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AbuelaLoca

Reaction score
A little politics, a little religion and a whole lotta van talk!!

Enjoyed picking your brain, John!!

Attachments

• SmartAbuela.jpg
    SmartAbuela.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 38
After agreeing to not agree without anyone getting loud  :D ~~~  I had a blast!

This is the first time in a long time I had a four hour conversation about THINGS!  Lots of possible options discussed.  Ideas exchanged.  Now she sees that it is possible to live in a regular van.  High top would be fantastic ~~~ But not many in this part of the country. 

I love the idea about a floating laptop table.

A floating laptop table sounds good, but it's not very practical. The water for it to float on weighs too much.

A hot tub is possible, although I doubt I'd want a floating laptop in there with me! And, bardo... we're cute singles too :-D

AbuelaLoca said:
A hot tub is possible, although I doubt I'd want a floating laptop in there with me! And, bardo... we're cute singles too :-D

OK.  Humidity might be a problem.

Attachments

• van hot tub.jpg
    van hot tub.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 16
I have never been called that before.  Southern people have called me special, but I'm sure that was an insult.  :s

Hey John, you're looking good, hurry up and get on the road and come visit, since it looks like I'm not going anywhere at least until summer.

GotSmart said:
I have never been called that before.  Southern people have called me special, but I'm sure that was an insult.  :s

Kinda like when they say "bless your heart"?

Ya'all wouldn't think we'd be smart enough to be sarcastic would you. Ya'll come back ya hear!

GotSmart said:

:)   Isn't that special = W G A F      Bless yore  :heart:  = then yore special.........sweet......but special   ;)     Geeeeeez

Jewellann