Merry Christmas Everyone !

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eDJ_

Reaction score
Hope everyone is warm safe, and well this Christmas morning. It's made it up to 20 degrees here with a 5 mph breeze and it feels like a heat wave. I'm seeing cat paw prints in the snow for the first time since it snowed during the storm. I guess the cat's cabin fever broke and if it finds a mouse it will be a mouse-cicle after 3 days of 0 degree weather. For me, I just turned on the Television and Jeff Foxworthy, Larry the Cable Guy, and Bill Engvall's "Blue Collar Christmas" show was on. (I'm still in shock....this sure ain't Grandmaw's........Carol Burnette, Harvey Korman, Tim Conway TV show.....furshure !)

So, I'm hoping everyone's having a bit of Christmas cheer this morning. Have a merry one :)

Blue Collar Christmas 7.02 minutes

Merry Christmas to you and everyone else as well! Everyone please stay safe and warm. I am thankful that the cold isn't something we're dealing with in my area. 81 degrees today.

Taking care of yourself is the best present you can give to those who love and care about you. Be well.

The only song to aesthetically manifest the search for the divinity of the Human Spirit & Condition……….

INTJohn

Made it to 70 degrees here at Caballo Loco today supposed to be 38 degrees tonight which is a little cold for me but made a very Merry Christmas! Best wishes everyone!