Meet "Walter"

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottfromcanada

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I'm new to this forum. I have a couple of 1986/87 toyota vans, but I just picked up a 1979 Dodge Transvan 4x4 (named him Walter).
Runs great, has solar setup....but needs a complete redo for the interior.

Looking forward to getting some tips on my new project.
Scott

Attachments

• 2021-12-30 10.59.49 small.jpg
    2021-12-30 10.59.49 small.jpg
    384.1 KB · Views: 2
Welcome aboard!
Looks like a great base to build upon, nice ground clearance, 4x4 drive, you'll be able to go almost anywhere?
What part of Canada? I'm in Alberta

..... I just picked up a 1979 Dodge Transvan 4x4 (named him Walter).
Runs great, has solar setup....but needs a complete redo for the interior.

Named for Walter P. Chrysler? I've owned a few Dodges with the 360 V8s. Good old motors.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome aboard!
Looks like a great base to build upon, nice ground clearance, 4x4 drive, you'll be able to go almost anywhere?
What part of Canada? I'm in Alberta
I’m in Calgary, but the van is still in northern Arizona. Hoping to drive it up here in early spring.

Welcome to the CRVL forums Scott! Looking forward to seeing you poat progress on your Transvan.!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.