M going 2 order new Promaster

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having the option of future xpanshun is always nice.
You probably don't want those ladies xpanding in the lateral direction... but it'd be a shame if those tall beauties kept hitting their heads on the ceiling... :eek:
:p

You probably don't want those ladies xpanding in the lateral direction... but it'd be a shame if those tall beauties kept hitting their heads on the ceiling... :eek:
:p
You keep them outside then there’s never a problem.
FF6E2B90-212D-4825-B7BE-E36BF05C8F23.jpeg0D90C2FB-2A0C-4467-8A92-C5097AB44EE7.jpegFBC263C3-594D-46C3-9D02-DA578744D878.jpeg
4FE4E4AB-757D-4B47-8057-E2715CD8CE70.jpegE486971A-97A1-46DE-9B4E-5623210187BC.jpeg
……and I’ve never had a high top van. :cool:
You want more pix?
Ain’t sayin
Jus sayin
jonny boi never had a problem attracting attractive women.

(y)

Maybe I need to winter in FL... instead of hanging out in the desert with donkeys...
Dude; only 2 of those pix were taken in Florida. Well educated beautiful beach babes are at beaches all cross Murahka………
Sayin
And they love hangin with beach dudes of any age that are real and love & enjoy their lives. No pretense; no agenda……..
…..and they all LOVE ❤️ Seashells!
Sayin
Jonny boi lovin & livin the dream(y):cool:

Last edited:
I’ll b returning to my wilderness Kamp near Lake Michigan very soon and on my way there I’ll be traveling past 2 Dodge dealerships that have a Promaster 136” wb high roof 1500 sitting on the lot.
Are they EXACTLY what I’m looking for? Not exactly but basically Yes. There is nothing about either one that a few after market additions can’t easily rectify and 1 of them is very close to what I would order……..

Soooo, if one of them is still on the lot on my way past ; I’ll make the deal and that’s It and that’s That.

jonny boi livin the dream

2day is The Day!
Car lot opens at 9am and is about a 2.5 hr drive away………
That Promaster is still sitting on the lot and I’ll be heading thataway in a couple hours to buy. Said to the salesman:
Put your Monte Hall hat on and Let’s Make A Deal!!

I’ll be going frum Jonny Truk Trash to Vagabon Van Man………👍🏼

As Always;
jonny boi livin the dream😎

So high class... you'll need practice looking down your nose at the peasants living in their beat up minivans. :p
Haha………
And I have a big nose too so yeah will definitely need sum praktiss.
Hi Klass wud b those Class B Merc Sprinters; with a big payment on them?
Traded the truck in. Part of me wanted to keep it but didn’t want to be bothered tryin to sell it. Dealing with millions of questions, bs and endless fucking texts & emails…….. I’m not a car salesman, don’t no how to sell em just no how to buy m.

I pick the thing up Thursday and give them the truck. Will give myself a month to break it in and break me in with it and then the ole man will start makin the interior a sorta home.

jonny boi out

Oh heck, I was hoping for more of them bikini-clad chix, this time on the promaster roof....dang.

:(
😂 give ita cupl la munts. June July around here at Lake Michigan. Word will b out by then that jonny boi bawt a van and is no longer in the truk……..
Sayin

Soooo;
This cargo van lacked some things I’ll want to add and I’m in the process of equipment selection research.
1- windows. Awning type on each side; rear quarter and on the back doors. 90% settled on which ones I’ll purchase & from whom.
1a- roof vent

2- trailer hitch; class IV prolly a tried & true Draw Tite.

3- roof rack. Am still unsure what to get but tx2sturgis is putting the pressure on me as I can’t fulfill his roof top posing bikini babe fantasies without one……..

Then I’ll start on a livable interior.
intjonny

I noticed San Diego is putting size limitations on vehicle parking. The one that stuck out to me was the 7 1/2 foot high. I imagine other cities may adopt similar rules eventually, anyway something to consider when it comes to roof racks!

I noticed San Diego is putting size limitations on vehicle parking. The one that stuck out to me was the 7 1/2 foot high. I imagine other cities may adopt similar rules eventually, anyway something to consider when it comes to roof racks!
John said he was looking at high roofs, so it's already way over that.