Los Algodones dentist recommendations

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crackedpan

Reaction score
I wasn't planning on going to Los Algodones this year..but life happens. I now find myself needing multiple caps on front teeth. I have had dental work done there before  and have been very happy with the outcomes, but front teeth??, I'm a little nervous about that. So...I am requesting dentist names for this.  Please only 1st hand knowledge (or 2nd hand if from your spouse/life partner).  want to know problems?, happy with final look?, multiple days to get done?, do they look natural? and anything else you think I need to know. You can PM me if you don't want to share on forum.

I'm on the road now (sometimes with limited wifi)  and won't be in southwest till Oct/Nov, so no hurry, but I am really stressed over this and need some guidance.  thanking you all in advance.

JP Dental did quite a bit on my hubby. You can make an appt and they will meet you at the gate and walk you in.

thanks cammalu, did they do front crowns, do they look natural, is he happy with the outcome?

in my original post i said 'caps', now i think the word should be 'crowns'..maybe they are the same thing?

He had a crown and it looks great. It wasn’t the very front tooth but you can see it.

There are Yelp reviews for dentist in Algodones. That might help sort out the ones to avoid. Unless of course there is some deliberate dishing of dirt against the competition by friends of a different dentist. Such things can happen.

I have noticed over the years that very few posters recommend specific dentists in Mexico.

Is this simply an oversight, or do the moderators make a point of deleting them?

Perhaps, the number of members who have gone to Mexico for dental work is a small percentage of the actively posting forum members.

Then the number who are willing to make a recommendation cuts the numbers further.

Moderators haven't deleted any posts. I think Wayne is correct. I personally know people who have gone to the same dentist or clinic in Algodones and had different outcomes. Do some research before choosing.