Looking to at least camp this Summer, looking for peeps

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G0ldengirl68

Reaction score
to camp near, and get to know some of you.  I would like to camp inland as the coast is where I live and want to go elsewhere to more heat.  I love the water, swimming, laying in the Sun, and a campground with toilets, campground hosts, and showers.  The showers aren't necessary if we can have a place to swim. I have booddocked before.  And did great, but I am older now, but since the health-kick, I feel younger than I did back then.

One of my fave campgrounds is hard for bigger rigs to get too, and it is first come first serve, with a wonderful Swimming hole, and port o potties.  No campground host but it was a good place 6 years ago.  I'm willing to drive of course, to where there are, possibly, some of you camping this Summer, and, if I can still get reservations if needed.  I have a half-price pass as a Senior, and I don't have a way to sleep in my truck yet, so just a tent ;)

I live on the far North coast of CA, near the Oregon border on Hwy 101.  Oregon is my home-land, and would love to camp up there if anyone is camping close enough for my first time out in 6 years.  I would love to hear from you if you camp in these sorts of places.  I'm not at all setup for boondocking.  Maybe one day, but I kind of doubt it.  I'm on my SS only, but trying to make a little extra with my bead-work and sewing online.  Only in the "stocking up" on items at this point.

Hope to hear from some of you if you have the time.  I understand many of you maybe not be able to get online right now, so I'll just wait and see what comes up ;)