LOOKING FOR MENTOR

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malkey

Reaction score
Hi folks!
It was great attending RTR 2018 and I gained a lot of useful tips and knowledge. I was most grateful to Bob for orchestrating the event and really felt welcomed by all the fellow attendees.

Bob had mentioned the possibility of a mentoring program but I'm unable to find any such links on this site.

Specifically, I'm interested in connecting with any seasoned nomads who could help me with the purchase of an RV and give some tips, guidance and insight on what to look for when buying a rig for the first time.

Any guidance, help would be most welcome and appreciated.

Cheers!
MALKEY

It would help to know where you're located; at least the general region.

In the meantime, feel free to post RVs that you might be interested in. We'll pick them apart for you.

Here's a checklist to ask questions of the seller and take with you when you go look at something.
http://rvbasics.com/techtips/used-rv-buying-guide.html

The more you look the more you learn

If you really want to get "picked apart" ask about a Sprinter. :D

This forum will offer more than any private mentor could in the way that you are asking. Combined we have far more knowledge.

We give our advice free on this forum, even if I am wrong. I can't be bought! uh oh uh On the other-hand, How much do you have?