Looking for a good forest fires app

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacksonricher

Reaction score
I am trying to find a really good app that has up to date info on fires.
I have download a bunch but nothing as good as one I had a while ago but can't remember the name. Stupid me I accidentally deleted it 
Help
I appreciate your suggestions

There isn't an app. The website https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/ is the official source for both wildfire and prescribed burn information. They update frequently on Twitter as well. Good that you are looking to be aware of fires around you!

The Dire Wolfess

Moxadox, that is exactly what I was looking for. Glad to have it back. This is a great link, everyone should have this on there phone or computer.
Thank you again Moxadox
JR

Jacksonricher said:
Moxadox, that is exactly what I was looking for. Glad to have it back. This is a great link, everyone should have this on there phone or computer.
Thank you again Moxadox
JR
You're very welcome, JR. Glad it's what you were looking for. I really wish there was an actual app. I wish there was something super low data, because when you're out in the boonies with sketchy data reception it can get hairy. Last summer I got chased all over the PNW by fires, this summer it was AZ, NM, and CO. Can't wait for winter.

The Dire Wolfess