Look at this for a waste container

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At 21 inches (H) x 11 inches (W) x 11.0 inches (D) it is not much smaller than a 5 gallon bucket and it doesn't have a lid that seals.

That looks pretty slick, there is another pail on that page that looks like it might even work a little better for me. I always wondered how I was going to manage that issue. Not anymore! Something like that will be a must. Thanks

Looks good in theory and says it has an odor lock seal... (?)

From a quick YouTube review I found the special insert bags can get rather expensive. That would be a deal breaker for me.

For my needs I found a generic small rectangular plastic bin from the dollar store with clicking lid on all 4 sides and generic dog poop bags from most any dog parks work best for me

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Uline sells great bins in various sizes.

Partial flip lids as well as fully airtight available.

-------+
See also stackable GAMMA2 like Vital Vittles. Great also for bulf food storage, rice, flour, pet food.

Those bags are definitely too expensive. I can't really tell from the pictures, but if using them is essential, that would be a deal-breaker for me.

Hopefully you won't have to stack your poop that high anyway.

AFAIK company GAMMA2 has no relation to the gamma branded lids

I use the 3 1/2 gallon which sits a bit lower and is smaller but the same size gamma lid, better posture and closer to the ground.

John I have been trying to PM you for 2 days. your mail box is full. highdesertranger

Tapatalk only lets me delete one at a time.

I've never used the web UI, can't even seem to get to PMs there?

Is there a bulk delete option somewhere?

the bulk delete is not working. what I have been doing is every time I use the PM's I get rid of 5. I know it's a pain in the ass doing one at a time. highdesertranger

Well at least the thank you button and bulk delete have something in common! LOL!!!