Long Term Trailer Parking

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Without Leash

Reaction score
I am planning on pulling a cargo trailer with a van. The trailer will be like a home base with lots of storage, but also built out for camping. Probably between a 7' x 14' to a 8' x 16'. I'll likely use the trailer in the winter and maybe a little in the fall and spring. I'll spend a lot of summers up north in the forests. I don't feel like pulling a trailer and looking for places I can go without getting stuck in the wet forests. 

I am wondering if people have found cheap and secure places to park a trailer in or near AZ, NV, NM or UT. I've thought about buying some remote land but I am not sure how secure the trailer would be. 

Any one store a trailer part of the year and have some suggestions?

Thanks!

Benson Arizona had some that were really reasonable when I price checked last year something like $19 a month. There is a Escapees park there that could make some recommendations.

I paid $17 a month to store my 6x10 in Pahrump Nevada for 6 months. Other than that, the cheapest I paid was $30 a month at Chino Valley, AZ--just north of Prescott.