Law of attraction?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ireland2roam

Reaction score
LOA! Looking to meet like minded persons. I'm presently in Santa fe, NM till the end of Sept. and then travelling to Quartzsite - Ehrenberg area, where I plan on joining the caravans for the winter.

may I suggest that you go to the "Newcomers corner" and give us an intro, tell us something about yourself?

6 years and 2 posts we know nothing about you.

highdesertranger

patti100 Looking forward to meeting you. I am a big LOA believer. I love LOA and don't find many people who do it? I plan to be in the same area this winter.

Yes, I too try to live my life by LOA principles (Law Of Attraction principles).  And I too have difficulty finding other van dwellers who are doing likewise.

I've seen how experiencing success in all aspects of life is deeply enriched and empowered by the spiritual interaction of those of like mind. So finding a way to connect with nomads also focused on living by LOA principles is very important to me.

LoA is 1 of 7 main universal principals of hermetic philosophy (like attracts like) that is part of a larger spiritual system based on energy work. I am self educating using "Initiation Into Hermetics" by Franz Bardon, though my introduction was "The Kybalion". I was wondering if anyone else was doing this kind of work, of which LoA is really just the beginning and definitely the place where I started as well.

Not into law of attraction. So how to avoid those icky people, using LOA principles?
-crofter