Kampfire weather is finally here!!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

INTJohn

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn, here in Michigan at Kamp Koon when the temps leave the 80s it’s time for Jonny boi to leave the Lake Michigan beaches and hang at Kamp by the kampfire; burnin red & white oak , poplar, maple etc
Yeah lovin me some temps yesterday morning at 37 and today 48….. Fall is here. Yes it is.

Kampfire weather in the wilderness! Just a damn good time to be alive!

Jonny boi livin the dream

Be glad that you are in a place that allows campfires.

The west coast is a tinder box.

Is it cold enough for the skeeters to get gone?

Good day everyone!

Well, thankfully fall has arrived and Mother Nature will turn down the heat a bit. I spent the whole summer here in Quartzsite for the first time and it was brutal, but at least now I know.

In my rig with AC Jac, I couldn't afford the gas round trip to NY and I had yet to experience Arizona summer and the monsoon so I plugged in to a local RV park.

Good day everyone!

Well, thankfully fall has arrived and Mother Nature will turn down the heat a bit. I spent the whole summer here in Quartzsite for the first time and it was brutal, but at least now I know.
So you are saying you like to learn the hard way what triple digit heat is really like? I guess first hand experience of that qualifies as real adventure travel.

I learned it as a child who was not given an option to opt out of the experience.