Just launched and happy

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jora

Reaction score
I quit my job, sold my house, gave away my possessions (mostly) and fixed up a Ford Expedition to live in.  I then made my way from Portland OR to somewhere around Flagstaff.  It is me and my dog, and I am taking it slow and learning as I go.  Hope to meet some people at the Summer RTR.

Best of experiences to you and your dog. My husband and I discovered living in an rv or your car this week on YouTube . We are excitedly looking to our future being Nomads!

Jora said:
Just launched and happy.

So, are we going to call you "Rocket Man?" :p 
Congratulations! Sounds like you're off to a great start.

I quit my job  ....

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]sold my house ....[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]gave away my possessions ....[/font][/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]fixed up a Ford Expedition to live in ....[/font][/font][/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]It is me and my dog ....[/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]sounds like a David Allan Coe country song [/font][/font][/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]keep us posted on your adventures[/font][/font][/font]

Jora! Welcome to the CRVL forums! Congratulations!!! I guarantee you a great time in Flagstaff at the RTR. Wish I could say I'll see you there.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome aboard Jora !
Lots of us out and about.
You'll probably get some responses from tribe near Flag too .

Pam 1962
Welcome to you too , start a thread on Newcomers so you can get more welcomes and maybe post some of your own pics !?

VanKitten said:
Wow, that is great!  

We need pictures.   The rig...and the dog.  Ok, maybe you too

Congrats!

Here is a photo of my rig and dog.  Thanks for all the replies everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_0125.JPG
    IMG_0125.JPG
    166.6 KB
Welcome. I made my way from the NW to the SW in 2010, with my dog. I am in SW Colorado and will try to make my 2nd RTR this winter.

Latest posts