Just found the forum but being a avid BoB Wells viewer

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frodo2222

Reaction score
I have been living full time in my RV for the last 10 years in AZ all solar for the last 3 years..always on the cheap. Love the travel potential but due to some repairs etc etc had to curtail some the last year...Ended up buying a mini van and have outfitted it for shorter trips camping etc.
Looking forward to meeting some of you over the next few weeks. I live about 40 miles from Quartzite.
Lived the last 3 years full time in the summer so learned HOW to run AC on solar all the time well during the day anyways lol

Attachments

• VID_20211103_080937 (1).mp4
    15.2 MB
  • VID_20210312_075637.mp4
    9.1 MB
  • VID_20210620_083851.mp4
    6.2 MB
I have been following Bob's You tube adventures off and on for many years also but just got back on the forum after quite a long hiatus. Was very surprised that name had changed but pleased that the format remains pretty much the same. Enjoy your mini van travels. I travel in a 1999 Road Trek although not full time.

I have been following Bob's You tube adventures off and on for many years also but just got back on the forum after quite a long hiatus. Was very surprised that name had changed but pleased that the format remains pretty much the same. Enjoy your mini van travels. I travel in a 1999 Road Trek although not full time.
yes, Road Trek is a great van much bigger and comfortable..I love the 30 footer but for short trips it's a lot of work to get going lol..the van is I'm thinking much easier