Just Another Newbie

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MN Kat

Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Kat.  I am 62. retired and live in Minnesota.  

I have been following Cheap rv living for a few years now.  Just dreaming about joining you all but have been a bit afraid of going it alone.  I have an older Roadtrek and camp around the Midwest with friends.

Just sticking my toe in the pond to see who is out there.

Thx, Kat

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Hi Kat. I’m in KY but will be leaving and heading west in Nov. how do you like your Roadtrek?

Hi Kat, welcome to the forum. My first question is why would you want to leave Minnesota and the beautiful winter weather. :) :) :). I hope you find what you’re looking for and it be warm and free of snow and ice.

I’m a fellow Minni so tain. I live up near the iron range when I’m home. Getting geared up to head out for the winter myself. Sure seeing a lot of roadtreks out there. My sister and her husband just got one.
Winter is not real kind to me anymore, so I’ll be somewhat of a snowbird... but I’m a grandpa too, so grandkids who live quite a distance is the reason I’m pulling the plug and hitting the road. Haha!

NctryBen said:
I’m a fellow Minni so tain. I live up near the iron range when I’m home. Getting geared up to head out for the winter myself. Sure seeing a lot of roadtreks out there. My sister and her husband just got one.
Winter is not real kind to me anymore, so I’ll be somewhat of a snowbird... but I’m a grandpa too, so grandkids who live quite a distance is the reason I’m pulling the plug and hitting the road. Haha!
Hi!  I finally visited the Iron Range a year ago!  I'm from the Twin Cities.  How many Grandkids do you have?  I have 5.  Do you also park your rig in different areas when you go South for the winter or do you stay with family?

Hello!

My name is Kat. I am 62. retired and live in Minnesota.

I have been following Cheap rv living for a few years now. Just dreaming about joining you all but have been a bit afraid of going it alone. I have an older Roadtrek and camp around the Midwest with friends.

Just sticking my toe in the pond to see who is out there.

Thx, Kat
I'm Steve ,58, Sheridan Wyoming..soon to be gone from here again.with my little Dog.i replied simply to say hello to You.Good travels🙂

gel an account with rvillage and ask to be noticed when someone arrives in your are. Then contact and if possible go out and meet them. You'll find out a lot. But you can't be fearful. Just follow good safety protocols

Latest posts