Joining this lovely community

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wanderlyst

Reaction score
I first learned that the nomad lifestyle still existed in 2016 when my brother found a youtube channel of a lady living in her car. I couldn't find the exact video, but things she described in a "why am I a nomad?" video sparked something in my 14 year old self. Since then I've loved the thought of living in a car or SUV(the larger vehicles never appealed to me, but that could very well change), and have spent the last three years saving up what few funds I could earn at that age to prepare to become a nomad. I hope that by joining this unique and beautiful community I can give and receive helpful input as well as get to know and become a part of the nomadic group.

Wanderlyst! Welcome to the CRVL forums! This is a great place to begin creating a network and be part of a community that you'll enjoy as you begin your journey.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

If you haven't even bought a "starter" vehicle yet be sure and search here for Prius and also the Prius Camping facebook group.

Thank you, Ken! My older brother has a chevy tracker that he said if I helped fix I can have, so if the tracker doesn't work out, I will be sure to check that out(I'll probably check it out anyways).

Latest posts