Joe-Male 40 ISO female for conversation, maybe more

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 29503

Reaction score
My name is Joe.  I'm from Arkansas, originally Chicago.  I'm currently building out my Chevy G10 van.  My hopes are to be on the road by the beginning of summer at the latest.  I'm obviously not on the road yet, so perhaps I can't be considered a "fellow van dweller".  My spirit is definitely in that place though.  I'm working to acquire funds for my solar system and one other appliance and may leave my job to focus on my build full time. 

I chose to post on the forum to seek real human connection with like minded people, something I feel, for me, resides exclusively within the van dwelling community.  

Three words that best describe me are loving, adventurous, and creative.  I carry compassion and empathy for my fellow human beings, love taking day trips with my camera, and have a fairly comfortable niche with Graphic Design.  I also love to write and collaborate those efforts with my photography. I love writing poetry too.

I'm offering something real for those who are looking for it.  I'm in no hurry, the connection is there or it isn't.  If nice conversation is the fullest extent of your needs, then I'm much obliged.  I look forward to making contact.