Jackery accessories

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MortimerEbinesr

Reaction score
In march I saw an rv with two Jackery solar panels about 20 feet away. No one near to ask so when I got home, I wrote to Jackery about extension cords for panels. My response was, "where did you buy generator" they couldn't give me an answer till I gave them information that was irrelevant to my question. ( Another company that gives creedence to the term oxymoron customer service) I know there are numbers & names for different electrical & electronic cord ends, if Radio Shack was still around it probably wouldn't be a problem. On their site what I'm looking for isn't listed under the accessory category. Anyone with the correct answer would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to disconnect my fridge for 8-10 hours to charge generator, and times there is to much shade where my camper is parked.

Hi,

We use Anderson Powerpole to Powerpole to extend our power from a Bluetti Solar Panel to our Bluetti. We make all different lengths of cables.

As long as someone has the Jackery Y cable, with the 8mm on one end and a Powerpole on the other.