is there a group of women camping in the NW, or going to be..

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G0ldengirl68

Reaction score
this Summer?  Like in a week or two maybe?  I'm just thinking there's some good weather, hot, inland from me, and north into Oregon and was thinking I would join you if it was ok for me to do that?  If there isn't a "group" but maybe a couple of Nomad ladies camping, even one that might want to meetup with me?

I don't know if I'll ever really get to go full-time, but it would be good for me to do a road-trip and just throw in what I need for a week or two?

Please do write if you might like to do that, and you can ask me any questions you like either here or you can PM me.  I'd like to camp in a National Park, or anywhere my Senior Pass can get me 1/2 price, but I am flexible if you might like a different type of camp.  I would love to go to one of rivers or lake campgrounds.

If there is a group within a driving distance I can handle the first time out, I would be glad to drive to it, maybe talk with you later, have to wash some dishes but I'll check back and see if anyone is around ;)  PS I would have my little Deer Chihauau with me too, better add that ;) Denise Crescent City, CA