Is there a 420 friendly camp place that is either free or low cost to camp at?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

dew18504

Reaction score
Marijuana is legal in most of the pacific states now and a few states in the Northeast as well.

I know it's not legal to take across state lines and BLM lands are federal so that's not legal either.

I am wondering Is there a 420 friendly camp place that is either free or low cost to camp at?

It not legal where I live in SC, not even for medical. I hope the laws will eventually change before I pass away!

I'm an old disabled US Army Infantryman and I suffer with chronic pain, depression, and anxiety as well as PTSD all of which can benefit from cannabis but there is simply no access for me in SC.

I hope this isn't a taboo subject as I haven't seen any other posts about it.

I found some rather expensive pay campground in CO and ME but nothing affordable.

dew18504

Reaction score
Awesome! 2 days and a wakeup until I am on my way from Myrtle, Beach.

I am only driving about 6 hours a day to make sure I don't over challenge myself as I have done sometimes in the past. I am really looking forward to having 2 weeks there for the RTR and Big Tent Events.

I may stop for naps along the way, LOL.

The best thing about being retired/disabled is that I can take naps anytime I want to!

jacqueg

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome! 2 days and a wakeup until I am on my way from Myrtle, Beach.

I am only driving about 6 hours a day to make sure I don't over challenge myself as I have done sometimes in the past. I am really looking forward to having 2 weeks there for the RTR and Big Tent Events.

I may stop for naps along the way, LOL.

The best thing about being retired/disabled is that I can take naps anytime I want to!
That's also the best thing about traveling with your own bedroom!