introduction

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glynnis

Reaction score
Hi I have been reading Bob's blog and planning to go mobile in a few years when I retire.  I'm female, 63, married and live in northwest FL.  I've had a dream for many years to travel from coast to coast and see the forests and National Parks. It's taken some convincing but my wife is becoming used to the idea of living and traveling in a van :shy:

Hi Glynnis, welcome!

I'm in the same boat with my wife, but she's slowly coming around.

Welcome aboard glynnis !
Maybe try to get her to read these forums and other articles on the home page and watch Bob's videos.

Welcome to the CRVL Forums   :) 

Get her to reading the Captains' Logs and some of the Blogs members write here.  She may become
interested in what the single women do in their travels too and get ideas from them.

You and your wife may want to take a look at my sites below for some ideas you can use too.
The bottom site is for planning your travels once you are out there on the road. 

I'm sure it will grow on her.

Glynnis! Welcome to the CRVL forums! It's a great dream and an even better realty.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Latest posts