In search of with a warm invitation.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vonbrown

Reaction score
I'm in search of a female partner to travel and seek out adventures in this great country of ours. I'm 66 years senior, love to travel, to see things and to do stuff. To be honest, a female friend to talk to and do stuff with. It's so much fun to share adventures with a friend.
I don't mind meeting people around a campfire as long as I'm not trapped. I am 4 20 friendly and don't mind a shot of whiskey now and then when camped. NO DRINKING AND DRIVING. I value my licence.
I like peace and quiet when I camp but will dive into dance and music when appropriate.
My companion will have her own rig and income. Creativity, music, non cigarette smoking and no pets a plus. I can offer mechanical skills to ensure our road worthiness. I like to go to restaurants on occasion but will cook at home.
She is not bound by anything and may come and go as she pleases. Of course, her plans, aspirations and dreams will always be in consideration.
Finally, if we fall in love................
You may PM me or better yet, email me. Let's try this out.