I'm back

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badmotorscooter

Reaction score
After a 2 year hiatus I have returned to terrorize this forum and stress out the moderators.

I hope everything is going well for you guys. I have to admit there are a few of you I have missed.

Welcome back! Good to know you survived covid. Think of all the naturally occurring immunities you gained in 2 years!

Hard to believe, but I've become even more of an introvert thanks to all the socially acceptable social distancing. And a bit more of a germphobe.
-crofter

I was hoping to hear from you crofter (though I still have your email address).

I trust your workouts and self defense training are still going well?

Last edited:
Negative, sadly.

Currently my left arm is going numb, and the cure is.....? Thinking of giving up my fave self defense strategy (can't safely operate a flip phone anymore).

But on the positive, I'm still on top of the turf.
-crofter

I'm sorry to hear about the arm issues. Is it neurological or perhaps chiropractic? I am sure you will be able to research this and find a way to make things better...

I had a complete tear of my MCL. The doctor examined it and took x-rays. Without even an MRI he recommended surgery. I immediately took up physical therapy. Unfortunately I had another subsequent injury but didn't give up. Almost a year of varying degrees of knee braces and slowly intensifying workouts to regain complete mobility. Absorbine veterinary liniment was a godsend. I healed up enough to maintain my physical training, but just now a year and a half later it finally feels bulletproof.

Yeah, that's right, screw that doctor!

Welcome back! Good to know you survived covid. Think of all the naturally occurring immunities you gained in 2 years!

Hard to believe, but I've become even more of an introvert thanks to all the socially acceptable social distancing. And a bit more of a germphobe.
-crofter
Neither of which are bad things! :)