I can't find a video I watched about a trailer

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kklowell

Reaction score
Last night I watched a video about a husband and wife who live full-time in a 6x10 cargo trailer, I wanted to show it to my wife but now I can't find it. The trailer had a shower, an inline water heater, a queen-sized bed that folds to a couch, and the rear door was a ramp type that they use as a patio. Can anyone help me find that video? It also had a rooftop a/c unit.

I’ve seen it but it was a while ago. It was a tour by a YouTuber. tttnt.com has a forum on cargo trailer conversions with tons of info.

I saw it, too, but finding a specific video is practically impossible, as far as I can tell.

Last night I watched a video about a husband and wife who live full-time in a 6x10 cargo trailer, I wanted to show it to my wife but now I can't find it. The trailer had a shower, an inline water heater, a queen-sized bed that folds to a couch, and the rear door was a ramp type that they use as a patio. Can anyone help me find that video? It also had a rooftop a/c unit.
You mean this?

If this was on YouTube you can go into your history. To find the last (20+ I think) videos you've watched..

He has a bottle of Wild Turkey under the sink, that uses to be one of my favorites.

If this was on YouTube you can go into your history. To find the last (20+ I think) videos you've watched..
History on Youtube? My browser history didn't show it (I move around a lot. lol)

If you are signed into a youtube or google account, it will have your recently viewed videos on your youtube 'history' page...from 3 months to 36 months depending on your settings....that is if you have not cleared your youtube history or turned your history 'off'.

History on Youtube? My browser history didn't show it (I move around a lot. lol)
History section in YouTube...

Open YouTube app & go to LIBRARY there will be the last 10-15 vids you watched at the top then below that is LIBRARY that goes back ALOT FURTHER...

That's a nicely configured and comprehensively equipped travel cabin with a really comfortable ambiance.

A true home on the road, I can understand why you wanted to keep a note of this video.

That’s the generator I have the Delta Max, and the same diesel heater I have and how I was planning on using it, with it just being set up outside when needed and ductwork to quick attach it to. Ummmm. They seem like 😆some super smart people. 🤣