• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hunter Compact II 13' trailer -- Mississippi

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victoria-nola

Reaction score
We have this Hunter Compact II trailer for sale. It was my mother's, she has passed on and we are unable to use it as we live on a farm and never seem to get away. The trailer is very clean, all original except for the addition of the air conditioner. We are in Southwest Mississippi, about 25 miles north of the Louisiana state line, just off the I-55 interstate. 

Lots of details and photos:

https://www.fiberglassclassifieds.com/hunter-compact-ii-715

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]IMG_20190630_184448.jpg[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you. [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]--Victoria[/font]

Attachments

• IMG_20190630_184448.jpg
    IMG_20190630_184448.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 28
WOW!  Thank you so much for this information!  I have someone who is possibly interested (but not until spring) in this trailer and was wondering about replacing the door, which was proving fruitless. I'm going to forward this info to her.  I don't know if we'll undertake this repair (the to-do list here on the farm is endless), but I'm going to add your link to my listing. What is so fabulous about this repair is that you were able to do it with the door still on its hinges!  Great photos, great information. 

Thank you so much for your kindness, it is much appreciated.