How to improve Visible reception?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zenreaver

Reaction score
So, I've been using Red Pocket (att) for years, but the past couple months I've had issues. Since I'm leaving in a couple weeks, and had a 2nd phone just sitting here, I decided I'd get a backup service until my Red Pocket runs out in 6mo or so.

I came across Visible, and went ahead and ordered it. Problem is, at my home, I apparently get awful Verizon service. (Tried 2 different phones) 0-1 bars indoors, and 1-2 outside.

I'm currently a part-time nomad, working towards full-time. I'd like whatever option to be able to work in the van off of USB, or 12v power. It would also make things easier if it allowed me to connect multiple devices at once with a wireless connection.

I don't know much about this stuff so figured I'd ask. What options are there for me? Thanks

I can't help with the poor Verizon service, but to connect multiple devices to the Visible phone, get a wifi router, connect it to the phone with usb and set the phone to wifi tethering. You will need to set up the router with a wifi SSID and password, and maybe make some configuration changes to serve as a wifi router.

If you are looking for an example of a wifi router, search on Amazon for "GL-AR150".

Latest posts