hi i am dale

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roofer50

Reaction score
i realy liked finding this site i am a roofer i was doing new construction in 2003 an moved in to my truck then got a van cause i liked it through the week i stayed on the job site if i could or walmart or in the woods sometimes in camp grounds in 2006 i got a 25 ft travle trailer an been in a camp ground since but one day i hope to be out an free again i had a roof accident in may an dont know what i going to do yet                                                                                                      the roofer50                                                                                                                     

<P>Good luck, Roofer...&nbsp; I am new here also.&nbsp; Will be living in my camper on Jan. 3rd....</P>

Hi &amp; Welcome new peoples.<div><br></div>

Hey roofer, welcome.
I also am a contractor, and working out of town several years ago led me to use my wife's minivan, take out the seats and run an extension cord for the tv. Very humble beginnings, indeed.(lol) Since then , I have since then bought and restored a little antique travel trailer, and bought and transformed my bus into a dual purpose vehicle, a heavy duty work van that is set up for vandwelling.
Les

<P>Welcome, roofer! </P>

<p style="margin: 0px;">Welcome, Dale</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">My son lived in Gainesville, right up the road from Belleview FL for a couple of years ... now hes in NC, close to my place.</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">Bob</p>

Les H said:
Hey roofer, welcome.<br>I also am a contractor, and working out of town several years ago led me to use my wife's minivan, take out the seats and run an extension cord for the tv. Very humble beginnings, indeed.(lol) Since then , I have since then bought and restored a little antique travel trailer, and bought and transformed my bus into a dual purpose vehicle, a heavy duty work van that is set up for vandwelling.<br>Les
hi its a great life an this year i started seeing what i could do to make my free life better to get back out their but tyey say i won't roof any more

stude53 said:
<p style="margin: 0px;">Welcome, Dale</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">My son lived in Gainesville, right up the road from Belleview FL for a couple of years ... now hes in NC, close to my place.</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">Bob</p>
nc is a nice place been their few times been up to north georiga the past few years clevlend an blaresville nice

Welcome Roofer,<div><br></div><div>Spent last winter vandwelling from Blue Ridge, GA. to Canton to Cumming. Love that north central area. Lots of family up there too.</div>