Hi Forum. New couple here planning their build

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffopts

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm Jeffrey, a digital content marketer, and writer. I'm big into natural health and cooking. If you're interested in healthy living or finding a generous doctor, I know many within my network and would be happy to make a connection. I'm also a fiction-lover. I ghostwrite as one of my services to clients, but I also enjoy writing fantasy, SF, and humor as a hobby.

Hopefully, I'll be able to meet a few of you in the future and throw down my grilling and culinary skills. I'm originally from south Louisiana and love to please a hungry crowd.

I've been married for 7 years. My wife Stevey is a jack of all trades. She's been a hairdresser by trade, ran a trend-setting spa in Indiana, worked in the service industry, raised children as a single mom, refinished fine antiques, is a master quilter (over 30 years of quilting experience), a banging good cook, social butterfly, is very handy, and has a big heart.

Between the two of us, we don't know a stranger. :)

We are currently selling our condo in Houston, are planning to buy a RAM Promaster and convert it.

Right now, that means figuring out where to park and build, and deciding living arrangements while we do so.

Any advice to us newbies is greatly appreciated. We need your advice!

Much love,

Jeffrey

Welcome Jeffrey to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Thank you RVDreams. I did read the Tips and Tricks section. You guys want this to be a positive and useful place for people. I think that's awesome.

If I have a question or need assistance with something, if that's allowed, where should I post?