Hi everyone

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wazowski

Reaction score
New to this forum. 
I own a Coleman Lantern 250 TQ. I've bought it about a month ago and there is a lot of things I need to discover about RV.
Also I'm a member of rv.net forum. I hope I'll it like here. 
Have a nice day!

Welcome to the CRVL forums Wazowski! We're a little more inventive and diverse than rv.net. I'm sure you'll like it here!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the cheap RV Forums   :)

RV's take many forms and there is one for anyone interested in following the life style....whether it be full time or part time.  There are many ways to
be an RV'er as well.  You may choose to be a nomadic drifter or use an RV as the best suited vehicle to achieve your career goals. ( as I did in my 
PROFILE )

There's loads of good information here. What I bring to the table are the two links below in the signature line.

Good luck and happy travels.