HELLO VANDWELLER!!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonhash

Reaction score
Hi,

Myself Jon, from Chattanooga. Spend most of the time out of my home town. You can call me a retired army person. This is tough to live into a home, you know. I just wanna face more adventurous life with my new RV. Wanna welcome the nature everyday ;). Let me know how are you all??

Welcome Jon to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Hi, Jon

If you're in or around Chattanooga, right now - how is the storm affecting the area? Much rainfall? Winds? The weather channel isn't too concerned but we'll be doing some Class 3's just North of there. Thank you.

Welcome, Jon! Thank you for your service and sacrifice. I'm glad you're home. This is a great lifestyle to explore the freedoms and the country you sacrificed for.

LathrenJames said:
Hi, Jon

If you're in or around Chattanooga, right now - how is the storm affecting the area? Much rainfall? Winds? The weather channel isn't too concerned but we'll be doing some Class 3's just North of there. Thank you.

It was horrible James....