Hello there!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alainsaintvil

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Alain Saintvil. First name pronounced Allen. This is my first time here. I'm currently live in Fort Worth, Texas. But I'm originally from Nyack, New York.  I currently live in my car and I'm just starting to educate myself about the nomadic lifestyle.  I'm quiet and reserved most of the time. I saw I just missed out on the last RTR, but I plan on attending the next one. I've never been out west. I've mostly lived up and down the east coast, New York and Miami mostly.  I'm looking forward to meeting new faces and chatting. Feel free to reply.

Hey, Alain! I'm just joining this community myself. What kind of car do you live in, may I ask?

Welcome to the CRVL forums Alain! Have you read any of the threads under the Gatherings heading? The caravans are going really well and are a great places for new people to meet other vandwellers. https://vanlivingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome, Alain,

How is your car set up for nomad living?

GypsyJan said:
Welcome, Alain,

How is your car set up for nomad living?

I've just started my setup.  I'm working on getting a bucket, headlights, and shades for the windows.  I sleep with my back seats down in a sleeping bag. I near a Walmart and Planet Fitness so I use them for shopping and shower needs.

Latest posts