hello out there

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crazynigel

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
My name is Tabitha and I'm planing on hitting the road soon in my 1990 Chevy van. I'm currently working on getting it outfitted for full time dwelling. I quit my job of 11 years two weeks ago with the intention of hitting the road and doing some exploring. I'm really hoping to meet some of you this coming year at the winter rubber tramp. Just thought I'd say hello and introduce myself. Hope everyone out there is doing well and enjoying life.

Tabitha! Welcome to the CRVL forums! You'll have a blast at the RTR!!!

Of course we want to see pictures of your rig!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome aboard Tabitha !
If you have any questions don't be shy about asking.

Welcome to the CRVL Forums   :) 

Wishing you all the best in your journeys. 

I'll invite you to view my sites below for any information in them
that you can benefit from.

Welcome Tabitha, from one who is trying to talk the Hubby into going to the Jan. 2017 RTR!
Hope to meet a lot of these folks there too.
This is a great forum to learn about others problems and how they solved them, and for finding friends who are interested in the same as you.
Good Luck and God Bless in all your travels.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, can't wait to meet some of you and get to know you in person!

Welcome, Tabitha!

You will learn a lot at the RTR.. both from seminars and just from talks around the campfire. The knowledge will serve you well no matter where you go after the gathering.

So exciting that you've made the leap.

Crazynigel said:
Hello everyone!
My name is Tabitha and I'm planing on hitting the road soon in my 1990 Chevy van. I'm currently working on getting it outfitted for full time dwelling. I quit my job of 11 years two weeks ago with the intention of hitting the road and doing some exploring. I'm really hoping to meet some of you this coming year at the winter rubber tramp. Just thought I'd say hello and introduce myself. Hope everyone out there is doing well and enjoying life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the group Tabitha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts