Hello everybody

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CubanG

Reaction score
I’m a Cuban girl living in Tx. Been dreaming with Vanlife for quite a while now. Still doing research on what vehicle to get, ideally a cargo/conversion van or minivan but I’m stuck in analysis paralysis.  Thank you for all the helpful posts, I’ll keep reading you and hopefully find my home on wheels soon ✌

Welcome to the CRVL forums CubanG! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to the forum. Stick around and let us know what’s going on and what decision you make. Hope to see you on the road. Part of the answer to your question lies in whether you are able to do the build yourself or afford to pay for someone to do it. If you don’t have the resources or the talent the minivan can be done as a “no build build“ and not require near as much effort as a cargo van conversion. Whatever you decide on there’s plenty of information here and on Bob‘s video site to give you advice end guidance. Good luck to you, I Wish you the best.

Welcome to the CRVL Forum  :)

Let me invite you to check out the two links below.  The first is for setting up a simple Van Rig, a Bug-Out Car, a Trailer, a Motorized Bicycle (Riquimbili), etc.  And the second site below it is a portal
of info to make life safer, more comfortable, and more convenient while on the road.  It covers trip planning and finding camp sites, syndicated gym's, networked laundromats, and much much more.
This is all free stuff to help a newbie get off to a good start

All the best.

Thank you so much y’all for the welcoming. I’ve finally found a new to me class C mini motorhome. Currently on the insurance shopping process. Any advices? I’m looking at the cheapest options available, liability/uninsured motorists coverage only. Thanks again ;)

Finally moving forward almost 2 years later! Heh. Don't get me wrong... Still moving along faster than I am. I'm in a stationary RV rather than a mobile one for now.

I have a 1989 Tioga Class C. I am in Nevada and I have Foremost insurance with liability coverage only.
I have no accidents, no infractions, etc.

I have a 1989 Tioga Class C. I am in Nevada and I have Foremost insurance with liability coverage only.
I have no accidents, no infractions, etc.
Thank you. I’ll check them out

Finally moving forward almost 2 years later! Heh. Don't get me wrong... Still moving along faster than I am. I'm in a stationary RV rather than a mobile one for now.
“Piano piano si va lontano” (little by little one goes a long way ;) )