Hello! Big Dog, Tiny Van

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello friends. I'm here to get inspired!

I'm a part-time digital nomad in a 2005 Town and Country minivan with a no-build build. I've removed all the seats except the passenger seat (since I sometimes travel with friends). I used lots of bamboo cabinets and shelves in the van because it's strong and I love the look. I have portable solar as well a roof panel, and the van is equipped with a small fridge, stove, sink, cassette toilet, microwave, solar backup camera... and since I work on the road, Starlink.

Oh! And I travel with my best pal, a 75-pound chocolate Lab named Atlas. We've been roaming western US and Canada off and on for the past year, mainly boondocking or camping in regional parks while I work at my day job.

Attachments

• IMG_5729.jpeg
    IMG_5729.jpeg
    62.8 KB · Views: 0
  • April23Layout.jpg
    April23Layout.jpg
    977.9 KB · Views: 1
Nice to meet you. That is a beautiful photo of your dog and the scenic background. There are tons of resources and information here along with many very knowledgeable and helpful people. I wish you many years and many miles of safe travels.

Glad you enjoy it. It's my basic posting avatar and I've created a few variants of it to mark occasions of note. This one to give a shout out or recognization to others. (I don't post them often as they push the vignette)

Catisland Shout out.jpg

Nice to meet you. That is a beautiful photo of your dog and the scenic background. There are tons of resources and information here along with many very knowledgeable and helpful people. I wish you many years and many miles of safe travels.
Thanks! That was Glacier National Park last summer, right before we drove west through the Canadian Rockies.