Greetings from Manitoba, Canada. Land of the Great White North.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walleyeye

Reaction score
Hello all.

I found your YouTube channel and then your website recently and am glad I did. A great resource for sure!

I’m not a van dweller but am in the planning stages of my explorer trailer for next year to get back to camping after about 17 years absent. I miss it but will do it differently now. 

I’m finding a lot of good info from your YouTube channel and will delve more into your forum. 

Canadian winter is brutal up here but summers are ice and there’s lots of opportunity for traveling outdoors and that’s where your YouTube channel has helped in planning my trailer power setup. 

So with that I will start perusing.

Welcome to the forum Walleyeye.
Turns out I'm your neighbor to the south (Minnesota).

~angie

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Manitoba, which gave us Neil Young and Randy Bachman, among others.

Welcome to the CRVL forums Walleye! Come visit us down here in winter!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome - I'm in Northern Idaho and hope to visit Manitoba sometime during my travels in the next few years. I've been to BC, Quebec and Ontario and would like to see the other provinces.