Grand Canyon Railroad Hotel & RV Park -Williams, AZ

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeanontheroad

Reaction score
Here we are. In fact, we were here and came back after 4 days in Trailer Village at the canyon. This place takes Passport, which reduces the price to $22 per night, including tax. Call for seasonal availibility. That's not half bad for full hookups, other facilities, walking distance from a nice little town, and a major tourist area. If you are here, don't miss the local beers and Wild Hog Wings at Cruisers.

While we were here for a while, we are doing some odds and ends to the RV. The big thing was to have the high Def antenna installed on the roof. I have no idea why we thought it was a good idea to drag that heavy thing in and out of the car trunk and pretend that it was "portable." It is not, and we scratched the dickens out of the car proving it. DH tried it out at Camping World, so he knows the installation was successful. Now, we'll give the glue a day or so to set. Then we have easy-peasy TV. Can't miss those game!

Next we need to do some insulating by the doorframe where we can see a sliver of daylight even when it is closed.

Keep up the updates, I'm really enjoying the insight to places I hope to visit soon.

Latest posts