good to be back

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eagle of flight

Reaction score
Hi everybody. It is good to be back. I have not had internet service for a long time. I have had some medical issues and horrific medical bills. Anyway I am in better shape now. I am back to camping and traveling some. Since I have a small farm in Tennessee I plan to stay home this summer and garden. I do all organic gardening. I also spend a lot of time canning and dehydrating my produce. Dehydration works great for traveling and living out of a camper. Its lightweight and requires no refrigeration............I do hope that I can make it out to RTR this coming January. I have planned for the last 3 years to go. With my health and my mothers health. I have just not been able to make it out. My Mother passed on last year. So hopefully I can get out there.................I live in middle Tennessee, and its a long drive. I would like to ask if there is any campers or van dwellers that live in this region of middle Tennessee. It would be great to meet someone local to camp and fish with. Let me know. I am single and it would be great to meet some people in my area to camp with. Chiefonelung