Glad to be here!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djb_rh

Reaction score
My name is Donnie Barnes and you can find me all over the Internet as “djb_rh“. I have a 2017 Ford Transit LWB EXT diesel that I started to build myself, stalled on for a long while, and then FreedomVanGo helped get going again. It now has an Adventure Wagon interior and MOAB bed, a jackknife sofa, galley, full Victron electrical including 1000Ah of battery and 500W of solar, extra alternator, and rooftop AC.

I don’t live in my van, but I do use it for long road trips that are usually mountain bike oriented, but I’m into other things as well. Nice to be here!

Welcome in Donnie, it sounds to me like you will have some valuable insight for some of our members especially during the builds some of them are working on.

Hope to see you posting often!

My name is Donnie Barnes and you can find me all over the Internet as “djb_rh“. I have a 2017 Ford Transit LWB EXT diesel that I started to build myself, stalled on for a long while, and then FreedomVanGo helped get going again. It now has an Adventure Wagon interior and MOAB bed, a jackknife sofa, galley, full Victron electrical including 1000Ah of battery and 500W of solar, extra alternator, and rooftop AC.

I don’t live in my van, but I do use it for long road trips that are usually mountain bike oriented, but I’m into other things as well. Nice to be here!
Welcome to the forum, Donnie:)