From An From An Old Wreck To The Most Beautiful Housebus...

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is that is a very nice old vintage bus!  Love the woodwork.  The Brits see camping/living in a van or bus somewhat differently than we do.  We would have overhead cabinets, fridge/freezer, AC and solar panels.

LeeRevell said:
... The Brits see camping/living in a van or bus somewhat differently than we do.  We would have overhead cabinets, fridge/freezer, AC and solar panels.

Yes, a very large number of Brits still have to go to the local grocery store almost daily because their refrigerator is about 3 cf. Their cabinets are made to be removed from the wall and taken with them to their next house, leaving only the kitchen sink behind. Life in Britain is vastly different from life in the US along with the fact that they tend to live tightly packed together, like in an urban city rather than spread out like in the US.

For full time living, I prefer to have my overhead cabinets, refrigerators, large upright freezer and air conditioning. Not to mention electric heaters that I do not have to feed coins into just to keep it running.

To each their own.

Beautiful rig, what craftsmanship, that's a lost art it seems over here in plastic and fiberglass land.