Free Renogy AGM 100AH batteries

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

metaglypto

Reaction score
I have two Renogy AGM 100 AH, almost new batteries to give away.  I found out after I bought them they did not perform as expected and replaced them with a Battleborn.  My stupidity is someone else's gain.  There is a caveat to this though.  You will need to come to Umatilla, Oregon to get them, that is all.  At the moment I am laid up from ankle surgery, and don't get around much at the moment.  If interested please contact me at [email protected].

Hey Doug,
Very generous of you to offer them. I'm too far away but ......

What happened to your ankle (if you don't mind my asking)

Long story.  I used to be a paratrooper.  I had a couple of bad jumps where I injured my ankles. 20-30 years later they started giving me issues.  Docs said I needed to get them fused.  Because VA was screwing around and demanded I get them both done at the same time, which I did, they both failed. So had to get them done one at a time. One of those failed, and had to get it done again, which was the most recent one.  I now have an 8-9 inch "nail" going through heel, ankle bone and into the tibia.  I am hoping the fusion works this time.

PM'd my buddy to see if he could pick them up but of course, first there.

metaglypto said:
Long story.  I used to be a paratrooper.  I had a couple of bad jumps where I injured my ankles. 20-30 years later they started giving me issues.  Docs said I needed to get them fused.  Because VA was screwing around and demanded I get them both done at the same time, which I did, they both failed. So had to get them done one at a time. One of those failed, and had to get it done again, which was the most recent one.  I now have an 8-9 inch "nail" going through heel, ankle bone and into the tibia.  I am hoping the fusion works this time.

Wow.
That's a lot to go through.
Hopefully this time will do it.

Thank you for your service.

Both at the same time? That’s crazy! I have one fused and it took me quite awhile to recover. Sorry about that! Hope you have some support.