Free campground Arco idaho

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you were able to enjoy the summer and your guests!

Any chance we'll see you in AZ?

There's a good chance I won't return to New England next summer. I'm hoping to revisit Idaho and stop in at Honey's Park.

I very much enjoyed Scar's hospitality at Honey's Park in the summer. Hope he can spend some time in southern AZ this winter.

cyndi said:
I hope you were able to enjoy the summer and your guests!

Any chance we'll see you in AZ?

There's a good chance I won't return to New England next summer. I'm hoping to revisit Idaho and stop in at Honey's Park.

Honeys is hoping you make it . I need a new best friend . Wanna be it?  This seasons winding down, basically dead now had 541 guests this year.  I only count first night of stay so thousands of guestnights depending how you wanna look at it .

Had 560 guests In 2018 at honeys. Thinking of making a second park in Arizona for the.colx months. Expanded electrical and planning on.on site laundry facilities for spring . Hope to meet more of ya. Planning mobile in January 2020 so see you next year's RTR.

Looking forward to seeing you at the 2020 RTR. Hopefully, sooner, in Idaho.

Come see me in Idaho. You need a new bestie. I am the person to know. Best bestie around. .

Well, I hate forums and social media so don't post much. Honeys still open. Still no bestie.

wow good to hear from you Scar. just the other day I was wondering about you. I need to get over that way.

are you planning on coming down to Arizona this winter?

stay safe

Highdesertranger

We almost, almost decided to visit Honey's park May of 2019. But Boise was calling, as we have kids and grands there and hadn't seen them in so long. Still aim to get there. Maybe summer 2021 if it is sort of on the way to wherever we are heading.

Ballenxj said:
I may have to make that a destination one of these days. How are the winters there? Thanks for the invite. :)
Colder than a witches fit in a brass brassiere.  Rocky mountains above a mile elevation go figure

We are thinking of visiting awesome Idaho this spring. Might stop by and say "Hi!"
:)

I may have to make that a destination one of these days. How are the winters there? Thanks for the invite. :)
January typical high :15-20 low -10ish Snow 5' that doesn't melt til spring. No water/sewer access because it's all frozen.

I've stayed there. The owner is pleasant. But watch for the gopher holes. :)
Aint gopher holes, gophers and prairie dogs make little ones, it's the red tick hound holes digging them up you have to watch for. Lost a 78 Chevy in one last year.

Scar, I've got to stop in this year when I pass through. Almost did last year but had to get to pocatello to get some work done on the van. Happy trails