• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: 1988 Fleetwood Pace Arrow

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackbow

Reaction score
[color=var(--always-white)]the back passenger side corner (#13) is where the water damage occurred.  the roof has been repaired, the interior wall has not been yet.  No further water damage however.  You can see that the paneling on the outside has separated and is being held on with duct tape; that's how it was when I purchased it.  I concentrated on getting the roof patched so no further water damage would occur.

the steps won't move.  I was going to simply have them removed.

some of the doors need to be reattached on the outside.

drivers side window won't open.  could be fuse, could be the motor on the window, not sure.

passenger side mirror hanging.  easy fix. 

driver (front) ac needs freon.

that's basically the down side of the list.

upside:

all the appliances / lights / etc work except the stairs are frozen (looks to me like it got smacked sideways because somebody forgot to raise them; fairly common.).  The interior ACs only work one at a time but that's by design.

it comes with a Gear Vendor overdrive which cost $3k to install by itself.  Instead of 8 mpg you get about 11-12 mpg.

starts and runs.  Key cylinder needs replacement.

Minor water leakage near side door and driver's door.
[/color]
[color=var(--always-white)]Estimate to repair cosmetic issues is about 1200-1500.[/color]

[color=var(--always-white)]zip code 27360.  North Carolina.  Asking 5500 (negotiable) simply because the Gear Vendor Overdrive cost $3k to install by itself.  NEGOTIABLE does not mean DOORMAT.  If your asking price is ridiculous, prepare to be ridiculed.[/color]

Attachments

• rv1.jpg
    rv1.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 2
  • rv2.jpg
    rv2.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 1
  • rv3.jpg
    rv3.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 3
  • rv4.jpg
    rv4.jpg