For all you crazy self-sufficient types.. you know who you are..

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willy

Reaction score
Yup, and I'm one of them. Here's a site where you can download a whole whack of free publications that can help ya turn that post-apocalyptic zombie infested wasteland into a garden of eden.. also just generally good stuff.&nbsp; You can also download the whole shebang in PDF or TXT format: &nbsp; http://cd3wd.com/&nbsp; I'm gonna see if there's a torrent I can find to DL the whole works, cuz it'll be much faster. Okay, something is goin' on here. The alternate way to get to the site is to type into Google CD3WD and the first result should be the one. edit 1: Sorry 'bout that, but it seems that the site is somehow being blocked.. maybe from the server that this site is hosted on. edit 2: looks like you can copythe URL and paste it into Google's search engine , the first result worked for me. <br>

Sounds good... unfortunately the link seems to be messed up... Re-up the link... Thanks to my friend from the great northern waste land... lol<br>

I dunno what's going on! I can copy/paste it into a new browser window and get the site with no problem.. but it won't work when posted here. I've tried a few different URL's associated with it, but no dice. Will keep on trying.<br>

Try to go to the home page of the site... some sites change the url as the get responses...<br>

How come it worked for you? Huh? I not good enuf for the hoity-toity server? Gonna haveta find someone to whine to about discrimination of some sort.. maybe a wholly gratuitous and inappropriate lawsuit is in order too.<br>

sshhh, I work for <EM>them</EM>.<br><br><br><br>