Finally

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justlucky

Reaction score
Hello every one,
 First thanks for being here and posting over loads of information I have spent many hours as a guest and watched every youtube video and feel like I know a few of you thanks again for all your help it has been during my search 

The lurking and searching is over I found the van that fits my wants extended length high top 1994 Ford Honorbuilt 
I think that it is a rare model nothing on google even close has a van body fiberglass top it looks like a Fiesta/Falcon with two windows over the cab has a bathroom had captains chairs that I removed for my future bed and kitchen work in progress. Me I'm from Salt Lake City Utah been a Manufactured Home Community Manager for the last fourteen years crashed on my Mt.bike busted up my body and lost my job perfect timing now I'm ready for full time vanlife I have a dog named Stormy and she is just as excited as I am we have been sleeping in the van hanging out thinking of floor plans and such
I will be at Jamie's van build party working on it and helping where I can 
RTR in January and then .......
see ya down the road sometime I'm sure

Welcome Lucky to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. on the link I gave you explains how to post pics. see you at RTR. highdesertranger

Thanks for the tips
It is a phone problem mostly I did get my avatar picture solved
I have no pictures on my laptop. Yet they will be coming soon

Congrats Justlucky on finding the vehicle you wanted sounds like its got great Bones to start your build. I hope you have many happy miles!
Peace & Blessings
MikesGonenoMAD

That is the same thing my friends have said great bones it should have many more miles ahead it is under 80,000 now no rust or dents just old
the stinky carpet has been removed and tomorrow it will have bare walls
Then insulation,flooring,bed in the next week or so then Jamie's van build party for the solar, kitchen and more

HI and best of luck! sounds like you are raring to hit the road :)

^

Luck is all I have some good some not so good
Waiting for Amazon orders and some installing then Jamie's van build party will be my new beginning

Hi there, Justlucky - what a great van. Tiny photo though .... I hope you'll post a larger one. Maybe also some nice photos from the van build gathering. Before and after photos of the interior? Well, whatever happens. I don't have a van yet but will probably get a Ford.

Welcome to the forum Justlucky
Sounds like your well on your way building your van. Good luck and hope to se pictures, hope to cya at RTR

Thanks Danny,
I am going to order solar , Max Air and a few other things tomorrow getting it done a little bit at a time.
Definitely will be at the RTR and will get pictures up on another thread when I get some thing worth posting
As a side note I did get a pre purchase inspection and they missed several things the biggie is no catalytic converter,wrong serpentine belt and more
I did get the status of most of it but they are human beings and assumed this and that with out really looking at it like I paid them to do it was a shocker after the purchase I'm happy with it but issues that were unexpected

I hope it’s not going to be a big setback for you as it seems when we put ourselves on a schedule to get things done something always happens.

[ATTACH=full said:
21128[/ATTACH]justlucky pid='411149' dateline='1538777585']I will post a picture when I figure out how

Hi justlucky, glad you’re getting to fashion a life you want now. Sorry getting mangled played a part in it. I do most things the hard way, too {ha!}. Something else we have in common, I can’t for the life of me figure out how to post a photo. I think it’s part of the ‘newby thing’. ... Wait, I think I just found how to do it. Just before you ‘post’ or ‘review’ what you’ve written, there’s a green bar beneath with “attachments” written in it. Try that {smile}

Attachments

• 0938989F-A5DC-478B-BDCD-EC14BAE857EB.jpeg
    0938989F-A5DC-478B-BDCD-EC14BAE857EB.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5