Fifth wheel Scamp

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wayne49

Reaction score
A fifth wheel Scamp.
Most 5th wheels that I see look like huge land whales overtaking their tow vehicle.
I'm guessing the overhang could be storage space or extra sleeping space for a tall person.

Attachments

• Scamp-fifth-wheel.png
    Scamp-fifth-wheel.png
    110.3 KB · Views: 26
Yes, Bob had a video a couple of years ago for a woman living in one of these.
Pretty little thing, and the trailer was not bad either! :D

i wanted one but could not find one locally. so now i bought a horse trailer and will outfit it as a mobile tiny home. that is my plan anyway

yea Scamps are cute suckers and good floorplans from what I saw of them.
the overhang over the truck bed is the bedroom of that 5th.

or of course you could use it any way ya want LOL

older thread but anyone interersted in a scamp go check them out!

That's a great video; I still remember it from way back when. Really stuck with me. Her sleeping space looked great, everything really well laid out and comfy/roomy. I think they might not even make those anymore. Anyway the rest of her living space was very nice too. Looked like a fantastic choice.

They do still make Scamp 5ers.
Source: I own a Scamp 16' and frequent the manufaturers website and owners forums. Scamps are pretty awesome. I love mine!

You have a Scamp Ravella! I love the fiberglass eggs and have had two myself. No Scamps but I had Playpacs. You know Maki is out there near you with her fiberglass camper also.

Ya. I have seen her camp from the main road =)
Eggs are awesome. I love them too.