F600 with a Camper

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Axel

Reaction score
Saw this the other day in Albuquerque. I asked, but it's not for sale - fuel injection being worked on.

image0 4.jpeg

Attachments

• image0 4.jpeg
    image0 4.jpeg
    622.9 KB · Views: 51
Rough roads no problem but overhead clearance that’s the problem. Especially as lightly as those campers are built if you get them high enough to catch big limbs you’ve got big problems. And I hope he has stock in the fuel companies.

The mechanic told me it has a Cummings diesel. The fuel injection pump is bad. Anyway, looks like a cool camper for someone - lots of room inside.

well I have posted this about 1 billion times. windows and doors should have radius corners. people who build campers/trailers with square corners either don't know what they are doing or are to cheap to care. 90° corners will stress fracture at the corner. all airplanes, boats, and RV's use radius corners on the windows and doors these days. that glass probably isn't even safety glass. what's going to happen in an accident? do you want to be next to that thing with flying glass shards? sorry to be a downer but I just have to speak up when I see crap like this. highdesertranger