Dog Friendly Stores

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also saw a small dog shopping at our local Dollar Tree. The lady pushing his cart said she specifically shops at Dollar Tree because it is pet friendly. (At least this one is)

Thanks for the list of stores!

In New Hampshire, the outlet mall had signs on all of the stores that were dog friendly and most were. Big JRs will let you bring your dog in and I've seen dogs in many Walmarts either carried or riding in the cart. I've taken my Toy Poodle into the Kohls in NY on several occasions and numerous other department stores that don't sell food and have never been questioned.

It's usually not the retailers choice. Usually there are state laws forbidding it in grocery stores or anyplace that serves food.

If the retailer gets caught, he can be fined.

I love my dogs, but I agree with the law; grocery stores and anyplace that serves food should NOT have dogs in them.
Bob

akrvbob said:
I love my dogs, but I agree with the law; grocery stores and anyplace that serves food should NOT have dogs in them.
Bob
I agree totally. But, in Florida people bring their dogs into grocery stores. I've seen them have the dogs in a grocery cart. I was in Lowes in Florida, walking down the aisle, and a guy was walking toward me with 2 doberman's on leashes. I got up against the shelf but still had to suffer one of the dogs sniffing my privates.

Latest posts